Thursday, May 02, 2013

 

Face Of Cheam Social Media Extensions

As you may have noticed, this blog is hardly kept regular and up to date. I am trying to rectify that and have now completed gigs up to the end of 2012 bar one. I also now have the blogger app so when I do get as up to date as I can then maybe I can keep on top of it. However, Faceofcheam has branched out and I do use Twitter a lot @faceofcheam, which although mainly comments on Saints and has some re-tweeting about other football, there are some music and other commentary of whats going on in the world. I have also recently joined Instagram, again @faceofcheam, though currently am getting used to it and have no followers and am not currently following anyone. Still I am and hopefully will continue to put up some good photos I take, well as good as can be with my phone, which may amuse people. Thats it as far as my branding goes at the moment, I have no idea what snapchat, vine or tumblir are so may be sometime until I go that far. Still never had a Bebo or myspace account either so I think three outlets for the face of cheam are enough for the time being!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?