Wednesday, November 02, 2011

 

Two Months Left of 2011

Wow time flies. At last I have managed an update. Apologies it is a combination of being too busy and laziness. Much as I like my new job (although two years now is not that new), it can be tiring with liasing with colleagues in the USA can mean staying late every so often. Still it can be flexible and I managed to leave early yesterday to see Saints' 19th straight home win, the best by any side for forty years. Just six more off the British record. I doubt we can keep playing like we have been but I feel that if we were in the Premiership playing as we currently are we would be challenging for a top six place if not Champions League.
Other news is that I have booked a holiday to coincide with a friends wedding in Capetown in February next year. Don't really know much about the town and until he announced his plans I had no desire to go there. Still looking it up on the map for the first time today, I see how south it is and started to get a nit excited.
Remarkably the stag do has already taken place by having a weekend in Lisbon. I was quite taken with the city, with its cobbled streets and odd tram system. The downside was I had to fly to the states for work cutting short the Monday which whacked me out not only for that week, but the week after when I was back in the UK.
Finally I tried to use a time machine to visit Jimmy Saville now that he has died. Alas it didn't work as it kept going back and forth or rather now then now then now then.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?