Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

Paramore, O2 15/11/10




For some reason on this day I had double booked, also commiting myself to see Quo in Croydon. Fortuanately, my ticket for that was sold so I could see Paramore's second night at the O2. Each time they have played London they have played bigger venues so what odds of a stadium next year? When Hayley listed the London venues they have played between songs, I had been to most besides Wembley Arena where I did Brighton instead. As for this one, as always they put on an energtic tight show. Probably not quite as good as last time as the new acoustic section fell a bit flat and Decode was segued into by Playing God so you couldn't get the intro. Still very enjoyable though and you can't ask for a bettter rock song than Misery Business, except this had a happy birthday in it for the support which was just bizarre.

Ignorance / Feeling Sorry / Thats What You Get / For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic / Emergency / Playing God / Decode // acoustic set = Let It Go - When It Rains / Where The Lines Overlap / Misguided Ghosts // electric - CrushCrushCrush / Pressure / Looking Up / The Only Exception ////// Brick By Boring Brick / Misery Business (inc Happy Birthday to BOB the support band!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?