Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

Cheap Trick, Shepherds Bush Empire 12/11/10



Went to this due to their performance supporting Def Leppard a few years ago. Classic Rock in the week had given away their latest album, called The Latest, and after one listen it had got me in a good mood for this gig. Shepherds Bush was rammed so unusually we ended up on the right hand side. Cheap Trick were as entertaining as last time with catchy guitar tunes and many a guitar change and plectrum throw-out. Mine was given to me by a roadie at the end. A good Friday night out in any event.

Set (not that I knew much of it)was - Oh Candy, Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace(Terry Reid cover), Stiff Competition, Best Friend, Lookout, Tonight It's You, I Want You To Want Me,I Know What I Want, These Days,Wrong All Along, Smile, Anytime, Magical Mystery Tour(The Beatles cover), Cold Turkey (The Plastic Ono Band cover), Sick Man of Europe, Closer, The Ballad of Burt and Linda, Surrender //// Ain't That A Shame(Fats Domino cover), Rock 'n' Roll Tonight(Wizzard cover), Dream Police

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?