Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Kiss, Wembley Arena 12.5.10






Hadn't seen rock gods Kiss before so took this opportunity to don some facepaint and glitter and rock out with my tongue out, which is all that Gene Simmons actually does! Very good fun it was too, with platforms, pyrotechnics and electric guitars. Their set that they played in their recent American tour was uninspiring when I checked it, however here the set has been made much more British friendly with Crazy Crazy Nights, God Gave Rocknroll To You and I Was Made For Loving You added, the latter involving Paul Stanley hanging on a pole crossing above the audience. Diasppointingly Wembley Arena was only two thirds full when considering that the next night was sold out was a little odd. Ticket prices were an expensive £50, yet when you compare that to Aerosmith in June which is £115 seems excellent value. Maybe their UK fanbase may not stretch to two nights still I would go again. If you want to see photos of me & my friends in make up you need to be my facebook friend!

Modern Day Delilah / Cold Gin / Let Me Go RocknRoll / Firehouse / Say Yeah / Deuce / Crazy Crazy Nights / Calling Dr Love / Shick Me / Guitar & Drum Solos / I'm An Animal / 100,000 Years / Bass Solo / I Love It Loud / Love Gun / Whole Lotta Love / Black Diamond / Detroit Rock City /////// Lick It Up (inc Won't Get Fooled Again) / Shout It Out Loud / I Was Made For Lovin' You / God Gave RocknRoll To You II / RocknRoll All Nite

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?