Friday, April 30, 2010

 

The Primitives, The Scala 29.4.10


Reformed for the first time in nearly twenty years I missed the Primitives first time around despite hearing and loving the song You Are The Way when I was ill with whooping cough all those years ago and falling in love with Tracy Tracy. Also Crash is a timeless clasic it's odd I din't get a chance to see them. Still here it was and their bubblegum twee pop is still delicious as it was back then. Tracy Tracy still looks good and PJ Court retains his sense of humour introducing Crash as a brand new song. Good moshing around was had to Sick Of It, a video of which is here with surprisingly good audio for an audience recording. They left You Are The Way for the last sone where I got down the front to take the photo posted here. All I need now is for The Darling Buds to reform (though Transvision Vamp would be just as good!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?