Sunday, January 03, 2010

 

Quo And Roy Wood, Brighton 11/12/09

I don't care what time of year it is I'm playing this song Roy Wood yells as he launches into I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday. However, It is actually Christmas time! Perhaps he's had too much of the ale the female singer keeps bending down to pick up to give to him between songs(as Mr Wood is too large to bend over!). We also got the Wizzards classics, See My Baby Jive and Angel Fingers. Mr Wood also keeps reminding the audience which of his hits (with Wizzard and The Move) got into the top ten and number one, often with the number of weeks there were there for when introducing his songs.
Quo as ever did a good set with the addition of the loathsome Burning Bridges not palyed on the earlier date of the tour I went to.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?