Thursday, November 19, 2009

 

Reverend & The Makers, 5th November Forum

Ah the Rev on bonfire night. We met in the Pineapple which is one of my favourite pre-gig venues for a couple before heading in. After getting a pint of Tuborg we moshed down the front when they played Heavyweight Champion Of The World, the third song in and stayed there. This meant a lovely view of Laura Manuel as well as the rest of the band. A good show, similar to when I saw them at the Koko at the beginning of July. I got a Livenation CD on the way out recorded a couple of days before in Sheffield which was only a tenner and had their second album as a bonus third disk (which I hadn't got previously) Time was had for a beer in the Oxford pub afterwards although rather annoyingly, First Capital Connect were starting their funny business meaning the last train from Wimbledon to Sutton was cancelled! Still I was lucky with the bus so this didn't disturb me too much.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?