Friday, October 30, 2009

 

Halloween

Dressed up as a vampire today at work. First time a bit of fun when getting into my new job. Thats not to say I've been loving it so far, I am enjoying it much more than i thought I would, it's just a bit more professional than what I've been used to. With nothing much on socially this week I've been listening to the Horrorpops Cds I've got from amazon. A Danish group with a female vocalist playing double bass an interesting "Stray Cats" band playing camp scary movie stuff! The Jemina Pearl LP which I got on import is fantastic and possibly the best album so far this year. A punky trip which is NY 70s at its best.
On sunday I saw the first two episodes on season two of Dollhouse, and Amy Acker's performance as Dr Saunders/Whiskey as she tries to accept she's a doll is nothing short of remarkable. As good as she was, if not better, than when she played Fred in Angel. I was crying my eyes out.
Booked my place on the club coach for Sutton United's trip to Hereford. Their display at Hampton was the best I've seen them all season.
Finally I've got tickets for Taylor Swift as they finally released "Production Seats" for her Wembley Shows meaning your at the side of the stage. Should be good especially if Joe Elliot turns up!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?