Wednesday, August 05, 2009

 

Fresh Start

So this is my third day without a job, and besides an interview on Tuesday I've been so bored! Still I have this laptop so in theory I can now update this blog daily. Probably won't though. Still have a few things to do in the next few days together with an elongated weekend in Dorset so that's something to look forward to. however if nothing develops from Tuesday morning I think I need to get more proactive in finding things to do (ie a job) as there's only so much Buffy you can watch during the day. Still the evenings are pretty packed next week when I get back with the lovely Natalie Imbruglia, up close in the sweaty and tiny luminairre and U2 in the not so small Wembley. And the football season starts on Saturday as we play Millwall on Sky. Apparently you can watch any Premier league match on the net if you know the dodgy site to go to. I doubt that applies to league one though which is annoying!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?