Tuesday, June 23, 2009

 

Pet Shop Boys O2 19.6.09.



Booked on the back of their Brit award medley and that it was only £30.00. Despite the fact they did not play 'opportunities' this was entertaining as a show. Not one I usually go to nor would do reguarly yet with sing along songs like Go West and It's A Sin you can't really argue with it. I was expecting more razmatazz in the way of big dancers or lazers but instead the sublimeness of people with boxes on their heads or colour shows seemed to work. They have a new album out and although this performance would not make me buy it, the new songs did not seem out of place or exceptionally weak. An established artist I can now tick off the list of having been seen.

Heart / Did You See Me Coming? / Pandemonium - Can You Forgive Her? / Love Comes Quickly / Love Etc. / (Integral) Building a Wall / Go West! / Two Divided By Zero / Why Don't We Live Together? / (Closer to Heaven) Left To My Own Devices / Always On My Mind / Do I Have To? / King's Cross / The Way It Used to Be / Jealousy / Suburbia / All Over The World / Se A Vida E / Viva La Vida / It's a Sin
//////// Being Boring / West End Girls

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?