Saturday, August 04, 2007

 

10 megabolts way up loud.....

Try to keep this as concise as I’m on holiday next week and can’t post during this time. Not that I have much time to post these days.
Since the last blog, I have seen Slade2 supported by the Bay City Rollers on Wimbledon Common in a bizarre location. Been bowling (Two games over a hundred both times) on a work night. Went to Watford, good crawl although fairly average chain-y pubs. Saw The Scorpians at Hammersmith (Superb, everything you would want in a rock show except the nine minute bass and drum solo) and returned to Cheam for a midweek crawl.
Last night I went to the Athletics at Crystal Palace. Hadn’t been for about 15 years and really enjoyed myself. The 100m record was supposed to be under threat but a headwind meant the winning time was only (sic) 10.02 seconds. Great Britain dropped the baton in the stick race!
Am off to Brentford later for my second Saints pre-season friendly (this from a man a few years ago at Wycombe vowed never to go to a pre-season game again!) and then Sunday off to Bedford for an open show involving Status Quo and The Quire Boys (This is rock and roll…….!). Then off to sunny North Wales. Shall let you know what I find there…………..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?