Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Valentines Day

Even if I'm with someone I still think this is commercial ribbish. You shouldn't need a specific day of the year to tell someone that you love them.

Anyway being the romantic songwriter I am, I decided to count the number of different girls who I have actually met who I have written songs about. Some of which I have been romantically involved with, some of which I haven't but wanted to be and some who I have no interest of that nature but were just a bit quirky. The answer surprised me. It's 15! Obviously some girls, mainly girlfriends (now ex-girlfriends) got more than one song and some (mainly the whacky ones) just got the single song but 15 impresses myself. 15 'muses' with possibility of more to come.

Not much happening on the Sulphur front alas. We've not played this year although I do have a few new songs to try. May have to find an open mic night so I can try them out as a solo artist.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?