Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

Spike & The Quire Boys, Kingston Peel 2.12.06

The day started in the Prince Regent with a few mates watching Spurs disgrace themselves against Arsenal. Although there were two dodgy penanlties I don't think the Spurs got out of their own half. Managed to persuade one of my friends to have a fiver bet that Spurs will finish outside the top eight. On this performance I'm clearly quids in!
Then after watching Middlesborough - Man Utd at a combination of my brothers house, the Prince Of Wales and Clarets in Cheam, my brother & I headed to Kingston. A few decent pubs were done, I do like the Kingston Tup although it is very expensive and we foulnd ourseleves at the Peel. Notorious for being a place for strippers, in recent years they found themselves playing hosts to some up & coming bands as well as some past their sell by date. Billed as a 'Spike' solo show his band were all members of the band he is famous for and after starting with stuff from his new solo album, we soon got into Quire Boys classic terrioty with 'Sweet Mary Ann' 'I Dont Love You Anymore, ' Seven O'Clock' and the show ender 'Sex Party'. All good rocknroll with Spike back on the JD and coke. Fantastic!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?