Friday, December 22, 2006

 

It's Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my last post before Christmas and the festivities have started early. Am on 527 pubs for the year so far without really trying. Watched my favourite movie 'Serendipity' on BBC1 last night and on many times I blubbed like a girl! fantastic film. Am off to my folks for Christmas so means for a rare occaision I wont be in the Harrow at Christmas Eve alas. I know several people including a dyed blonde hair girl will be devastated by this! Seeing Iron Maiden tomorrow which should be all right. Apparently they do all their new album in synch so have low expetations. As long as they do 'Fear Of The Dark' and 'Run To The Hills' I'll be happy though. Boxing Day we have Palace at home. A win tomorrow and then we should be a favourite for automatic promotion. Garteh Bale is a free kick genius and hopefully this run of form will persuade him to stay at least for another season.
One thing I have noticed is that many towns in this season have a German market where beer can be purchased. Keeps the cold from getting to you although you do stumble into sober Christmas shoppers!
Finally no Victoria Silvsedt nor Leilani calenders this year means Matt & I will be fielding weakenend teams at our annual calender competition. I'm getting Matt Jeniffer ellison whereas I have requested Jakki Degg! Last year was a 6-6 draw the only time I have gone close.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?