Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

The 100th Post

Believe it or not I've written on this blog 100 different times.
Been a very busy week so far mainly with gigs attended. Must be the time of year with Christmas approaching. Did manage to go to the New Inn on Monday for the Man City Watford 0-0 dross. Sky must have had the ugliest panel thouh with Jeff Stelling presenting and Ian Dowie and Shaun 'the goat' Goater as pundits. I do actually like Jeff Stelling however and when I am not at a Saints match on a Saturday I do try to get to a pub to watch him keep the viewing public informed of every sodding goal that is scored at any level!!
Am off ot Southend on Saturday for the Southampton to take in what is for me a new ground. Never been to Roots Hall so should be fun!
Finally I don't know if any of you have been out in the evening in the last few days but it has been fairly clear sky and the moon has been beaming and looking very beautiful. Last night was the full one this month. As pretty as anything or anyone you'll see. All together - 'I go out walking.... in the moonlight....'

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?