Friday, November 17, 2006

 

One Year Old

So a year has passed since I started this blog. Anyone in the world can see what gigs I've been to or performed at, together with, when I feel like it, my views on certain things that take my fancy (or not as the case normally is).
Am off to Oxford tomorrow to see Thunder (& as she sang out that melody.....) Will be an all afternoon crawl and looking forward to some of the pubs Oxford has to offer. Just get a bit hacked off with all the bicycles all over the place. Next week I'm off to Croydon to see Quo and a friend from Cardiff is visiting next weekend so no doubt a few beers will be had next friday night.
Normally I try not to name my friends on this (in case I publicly upset them) but congratulations to Mark & Vicki on the birth of their first child, Ella Rose. She looks a lovely baby in the photo Mark sent me. Perhaps Mark shoud start an Ella blog. Would have things like 'Woke Dad up at 4am this morning, he was well pleased as he had to go to work at 7!'.
Finally the Ashes start on Thursday. Not that confident for England but if the games are as exciting as they were over here last summer then we are in for a treat. And of course the King Of Spain is back!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?