Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Forward Russia ULU 16.11.06



The only thing I knew about this band before the gig was that their song titles are numbers. Very pretencious I thought. The band then come on stage in matching white T-shirts with their own band logo on and I was starting to dread this. However, after a couple of songs my fears were put back and I found the whole gig entertaining. The singer was very manic, pogoing across the stage with the mic lead wrapped round his neck. However, the guitarist looked like he should be at a beer festival! They also had a female drummer who kept time well. The music sounded very much like The Cure and Spear Of Destiny in places, yet surprisingly there wasn't one goth in the very young audience. Be interesting to see how this band progress.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?